Graduate Teacher/Assistant Teacher of Biology – Use your time to transform the lives of young people
- Teaching and assisting the teaching of Biology to A-level and GCSE students on Saturdays and also online teaching during weekdays
- Developing Biology teaching resources for an online programme – this is not compulsory and is for a suitable candidate only
- Involvement in offline and online promotion of revision courses – this is not compulsory and is for a suitable candidate only
The job is for Saturdays during term time only as that is when most of the teaching aspect is done.
- A bright young person who enjoys Biology and is brilliant at it
- Someone who enjoys teaching teenagers
- Someone who has an interest in education
- A focused and well-organised individual who is good at meeting deadlines
- Suits someone who is looking to explore teaching before deciding on a long-term career path
Either a recent graduate or a postgraduate of Biology with a top degree from one of the top universities in Britain.
There is a preference for someone who is well versed with the British secondary school system but this is not compulsory
No experience is needed as training, guidance and support will be provided. The most important requirements for the position are the quality and the enthusiasm of the individual.
Excel in Key Subjects is a provider of Saturday School and Intensive Revision Courses for A-level and GCSE students. Most of our courses are held at UCL and some at Greenwich, Croydon and other locations. We are looking for an exceptional graduate or postgraduate of Biology. Another aspect for which a suitable candidate may be considered for is in helping to promote our courses in various media.
Remuneration starts at between £12 to £14.50 per hour, but there is the possibility of an increase within a relatively short period.
To apply, please send your CV to Grad_Teacher@ExcelinKeySubjects.com, putting your name and the subject you teach in the email subject heading like in this example: “Jane_Bloggs_ Biology_Graduate_Teacher”. Please note that all enquiries for this position are by e-mail. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail and request a call back. In addition to sending your CV, also ring 020 3475 5251 (voicemail only) and follow the instructions.
Inspiring young people and their caring parents – rewarding in every way!