020 7112 4832
Open Day September 2018
See first-hand what you will get from Excel in Key Subjects
- Central London Centre – Birkbeck College, Malet St, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7HX (entrance on Torrington Square) – Saturday 1st September at 10am and also Saturday
- Greenwich Centre – Queen Anne Court, Greenwich University, Park Row London SE10 9LS – Saturday 8th September 2:00pm
- Trinity School Centre – Croydon – R.E. Building, Trinity School, Croydon Saturday– 22nd September 2018 at 3pm
- Holland Park – The London School of English, 15 Holland Park Gardens, London W14 8DZ – Saturday 29th September at 3pm
The open day provides an opportunity for parents and students to meet our teachers and to see first-hand what Excel in Key Subjects has to offer. With a 95% pass rate achieved over the past seven years last decade, we are confident we can help your son/daughter achieve their academic best and fulfil their potential.
Please note you are welcome to attend the open day at any of our centres, irrespective of which location your child intends to attend classes.
Whilst appreciating that you may not be in a position to enrol your child with us straight away, we would still like to introduce our services to you. Even if you do not register a child with us, we are very happy to support you while you have children in school.
We look forward to welcoming you on the open day where we can register your son or daughter, if you have not already registered them. Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you wish to discuss any matter relating to your son’s or daughter’s education.
Additional services we provide (at no cost to you)
- Providing you and the rest of your family with tips on education matters such as subject options, college and university choices
- Advice on how to get the best out of your children and guiding them through examination preparations
- Guidance and support in dealing with your children’s school in situations where you may want independent advice or support
- A one-to-one consultation with one of our team of highly experienced teachers – with or without your child.
- In addition to our Saturday School, we also provide intensive revision courses such as: Easter Revision, Half Term Revision, Christmas/New Year Revision and Summer Booster.
Deniz started studying at Excel in Key Subjects Saturday School when he was in Year 11 at a state comprehensive. He felt unchallenged and wanted to be stretched further in Maths and Science. He finished school with nine A*s, one A and one B at GCSE and was accepted in to a very successful grammar school to study for his A-levels in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry. His aim was to study Engineering at university, and he continued getting support from Excel in Key Subjects in the build up to his final exams. He achieved three A grades and a B in his final A-level exams and went on to read Engineering at Cambridge University. He has just graduated from Cambridge and now works for Excel in Key Subjects!
Esma came to us when she was in the final year of her GCSEs. Although she did not intend to study Maths or Science subjects at A-level, she knew how important it was to obtain high grades in not only English but also in Maths and Science at GCSE. After studying with us, she secured a place at one of the top sixth form colleges in the UK. Below is an unedited quote from Esma:
I was predicted a D in Maths but I managed to prove the teachers [at my regular school] wrong and through the help I received at Excel, I got an A*. The same goes for Science – I was hopeless at Science, and managed to get an A in Science as well.
Esma completed her A-level studies and is now a student at London School of Economics.
Mrs Fulton contacted us about enrolling her son on one of our AS-level courses when he started sixth form, but after some consideration she did not go ahead with the plan. A year later, her son was not doing well at school due to a personality clash and other issues with his teachers. Mrs Fulton contacted us again and asked for advice about the options available to her. Although she still did not register her son with us, we nevertheless advised her. Below is a ‘thank you’ note from her.
“Thank you for the help and concern you have showed for my son Luke. On your advice we approached Christ the King Sixth Form College. I am delighted to tell you that Luke received a place at the college. He loves it and I am pleased with his progress. Thank you so much as you helped make it all achievable. Best regards, Jane Fulton.”
The Excel in Key Subjects Grade Guarantee schemealso provides additional confidence in comparison to tuition from a one-to-one private teacher.
If you are unable to attend the open days, but would like to guarantee a place for your child with Excel in Key Subjects, please complete the booking form.
For your child’s success, request it now.