Course Adviser & Sales Executive
An opportunity has arisen to work for a long established (greater than 10 years) and continually growing company located in Central London. Our Client is looking for individual who is able to achieve excellent sales targets, who is very ambitious and wants to move rapidly into managing a sales team. A fast learner, with drive and energy is essential for this position. The Company offers private education courses and materials to students looking to progress their studies into higher education. This role is for a high calibre sales individual who is target driven and wants a career in Sales and Account Management.
- You must have passion and aspirations to succeed
- You must be socially and emotionally intelligent
- A problem solver with a good academic background and a strong work ethic
- Possess an understanding of the British Educational System
- Have ambition and drive to reach the Sales Manager position
Our Client provides extra tuition classes in the form of Saturday schools, small group revision courses (during school holidays) and other out-of-school tuition related services. They help improve performance and subsequently examination grades in key subjects at A2, AS, GCSE & KS3 Level. Teaching is delivered by experienced and professional tutors who are committed to helping young people achieve and realise their dreams. They go as far as ‘guaranteeing’ their results too, through their ‘money back refund scheme’.
Primarily, your role will be to follow up on prospective parents and convert them into paying customers by making an immediate sale or by booking consultation appointments or meetings. You will be doing this mainly over the telephone but you will also be expected to follow up by e-mails and letters. This position does not include cold calling as our Client works on well trusted and established databases, of both old and new Clients (parents and students who have previously had contact to express interest). You will be working 4-5 days per week, including most Saturdays during school term time. Our Client is flexible to negotiate days of work, subject to Candidate requirements.
We are looking for a very ambitious high calibre sales individual who intends to move rapidly into managing a sales team. This application is open to all age groups and the successful candidate will be considered to rise to the position of a Sales Manager in the near future, subject to performance. We are looking for a methodical and well-organised individual with excellent communication skills. Strong English language, both written and oral, is a MUST. The Company will only employ Candidates whose references can be verified and validated.
The role pays a basic salary of between £20,000 – £22,000 per annum and a very healthy uncapped commission structure. Candidates that are successful and work hard can look to achieve OTE’s in excess of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, within the first year of employment.
For this role, the personality of the candidate and ability to deliver results will come before qualifications and experience. The candidate must be engaged in long term development and must be able to create and nurture relationships with parents of teenagers who are aspirational and want the best for their children.
There is a degree of flexibility in terms of working hours and conditions. This position could be full-time or part-time (ranging from 3 to 5 days a week), depending on the availability of the right person for the job. Working hours will not necessarily be 9am to 5pm, but the only condition is that it will include about 25 Saturdays in a year, mainly during school term time.
After an initial training period (approx. three weeks), for the right person, there may be the possibility of working at home working, for part of the time. The position is open to people of all different ages, from young, intelligent and hardworking individuals with lots of energy – even a parent who is not yet ready to go back into full time work to a semi-retired person who still has something to offer and is interested in growing a company by making sales and establishing long-term relationships with associates. The position requires a result-focused intelligent individual who is a problem solver and not a moaner!
- Expected to make between 30 and 50 telephone calls each day, subject to quality of calls
- Access to both new and dormant leads
- Understand and be able to deliver details of the Company’s educational packages in a clear and concise manner
- Liaising with and relate to the prospective Clients who are parents of potential pupils
- Handle incoming enquiries from interested Customers
- Primary role will be to respond to new enquiries and to ‘warm up’ dormant leads
- Coherently manage prospects in an organised and efficient manner
- Hit targets and assist the Company with its growth targets
Knowledge, Experience & Attributes
- An intelligent person with a lot of drive and energy (this application is open to all age groups)
- To be familiar with the terminologies for different year groups, such as KS3, KS4, A-level in the British Education System
- Someone who is determined and has the skills to present, inform, persuade and convert prospective parents into buying customers
- A problem solver who thrives on taking responsibility and thinking on their feet
- A high achiever with a proven track record of selling and selling well, will be advantageous but not essential
- To be able to empathise and communicate with individuals on a personal level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong English language (both written and oral), is essential
- Knowledge of computers and the internet
- Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Word & Excel) are essential
Open Days 2017
020 7112 4832
For your child’s success, request it now.