An enhancement course aimed at high achievers, who are looking at a minimum of a B grade.
For those students, who complete the Core Bootcamp successfully, they can go on to take the enhancement programme called the Bob Sled Run. It is usually the case that a student is expected to complete the Core Bootcamp before proceeding to this, next course in the bootcamp series. In exceptional cases, a student who proves to be above a C grade after the basic diagnostic test can proceed to the Bob Sled, without taking the Core.
Fees for the Bob Sled Run is £795
Enhanced Bootcamp £1095 (this is predominately one-to-one)
Some general features of the Bootcamp Series courses.
- Each course is completely independent of the other and there is no requirement to commit to more than one of the courses at a time
- A diagnostic test is required before a student is allowed to start the course. The student has to pay and enrol on the course before taking the diagnostic test
- A telephone interview, conducted by a senior member of staff is a requirement before a student is accepted to enrol on the course
- Each of the bootcamp series courses is spread over two to six weeks
- There is a diagnostic test at the start of the course and a re-assessment at the end
- Each course lasts for three full days, with seven hours of study on each day
- There are usually between three to five students on the course but there is a guaranteed three-hour session of one-to-one attention on the course. This is in addition to up to two telephone / Skype, contact support sessions
- Each student’s work is fully marked, with the teacher making comments on the student’s script