GCSE/IGCSE & A Levels Intensive revision courses to BOOST your Child’s exam GRADES
Intensive revision courses at UCL
Intensive Course main benefits:
- Boosting confidence with achievable expectations
- Teaching exam techniques to deal with challenging questions
- Using past examination papers to give students confidence in preparing for current exams
- Reinforcing knowledge and good practice
- Minimising stress through rigorous exam preparation
- Monitoring student performance and identifying weaknesses and strengths
There’s never been a better time to give your child an academic edge.
Most grades improve by two levels.Fill out the form below to secure your discount!
We have helped over 80% of our A-level students to improve their grades. With over 95% of our GCSE students achieving grades A* to C, we can’t be doing too badly!
“In the run-up to my exams I was given probably the best revision help I have ever received, and so was able to get through my exams with the minimal amount of stress. When I heard that I had achieved my A-grade in English A-level I felt that the congratulations should really
go to Excel in Key Subjects for their ongoing support and excellent teaching.” M F (Student who studied A2 English Literature)
“I was predicted a D in Maths, but I managed to prove teachers at my school wrong, and through the help I received at Excel, I achieved an A*. The same goes for Science: I was hopeless in school, but, thanks to Excel, I got an A.”
– At AS and A2 level, each subject is studied for 20 hours and this time is spread over three days. There are 6 hours 40 minutes of study each day. Courses are usually from 9am to about 4.30pm each day, with a 45 minute lunch break and two short breaks. As each subject is studied over three days, students taking two subjects study for 6 days.
– At GCSE, each subject is studied for 12 hours and this time is spread over two days. There are 6 hours of study each day. Courses are usually from 9am to about 4pm each day, with a 45 minute lunch break and two short breaks. As each subject is studied over two days, students taking two subjects study for 4 days.
– Intensive revision courses are run during each half-term school holiday (October, February & May) and end-of-term school holiday (Christmas, Easter, Summer)
Easter Revision 2018
5th to 15th April
020 7112 4832
|Number of subjects||GCSE/IGCSE Fees||A Level Fees|
For your child’s success, request it now.
|Esma, ex Student, recently graduated from LSE||Mr. De Bernier, parent of an ex-student||Nathaniel, ex-student at Excel In Key Subjects||Israel, ex-student at Excel In Key Subjects|