A real booster course aimed at high achievers, who are aiming for an A or A* grade. It is not for the faint hearted!
For those students, who complete the Bob Sled Run successfully, there will be the opportunity to proceed to the Accelerator programme. The Accelerator is aimed specifically and those students who are aiming to achieve an A or A* grade. It includes a master class, whereby bright young people are put through their paces. The knowledge, discipline and the rigour that is required to achieve the top grade is covered. This course is led by a highly experienced examiner ONLY.
Fees for the Accelerator £795
Enhanced Bootcamp £1095 (this is predominately one-to-one)
Some general features of the Bootcamp Series courses.
- Each course is completely independent of the other and there is no requirement to commit to more than one of the courses at a time
- A diagnostic test is required before a student is allowed to start the course. The student has to pay and enrol on the course before taking the diagnostic test
- A telephone interview, conducted by a senior member of staff is a requirement before a student is accepted to enrol on the course
- Each of the bootcamp series courses is spread over two to six weeks
- There is a diagnostic test at the start of the course and a re-assessment at the end
- Each course lasts for three full days, with seven hours of study on each day
- There are usually between three to five students on the course but there is a guaranteed three-hour session of one-to-one attention on the course. This is in addition to up to two telephone / Skype, contact support sessions
- Each student’s work is fully marked, with the teacher making comments on the student’s script