Continuing on from the earlier interviews with Esma Akkilic, Mr. Musty and Esma sat down to speak about A Levels and University Entrance. Esma has studied with Excel in Key Subjects and she has been offered a place at the London School of Economics to study Politics. This follows her spectacular success at both GCSE and AS level.
The main topics of the conversation were as follows:
- Think about GCSE and A Level subjects and how they will impact University Entrance
- Managing A Level and University Entrance does need some prior preparation
- For students interested in the Arts and Humanities, English and History are well regarded
- For students who prefer a more scientific route, the core science subjects are more relevant, either Maths or Physics and also Chemistry
- A Levels and University entrance should be both fun and hard work, so it is worth thinking about studying subjects you enjoy.